feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Checking In

Labels: , ,

Lots of little news to cover today.

First of all, last week was Aion's fifth Closed Beta Event. I played.. a little. I'm struck with the Beta Blues. There's very little motivation to play a character that will be deleted in 2 weeks. Without some seriously hardcore playtime, I won't be able to make it to the next tier of content, but that's okay. I have enough for several more preview articles.

I'll likely skip the Open Beta, to make me hungrier for the retail release.

Today is the big WoW Patch 3.2. Whoop-dee-doo.


Calm down, folks. I've still got a month of time on my account, so I'll at least poke my head into the new patch. I'm just not getting $15 worth of entertainment, at the moment. So, perhaps some time off will be good for me, and my wallet.

So, no WoW, no Aion, what's a guy to do? Well, I'll be spending some quality time with my consoles.

Oh yeah, then there's this guy:


Say hello to Garda, my Tanker.

Yes, after years of poking and prodding, I finally bit the bullet and bought City of Heroes. Expect some coverage in the future.

4 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
August 4, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

One word for your tanker. Viking. Blue Viking.

Wait, that's two.

gravatar
Samodean said...
August 4, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

Heh, Thor is my favorite comic hero, so I created a bit of an homage to him XD

gravatar
Kimberly said...
August 4, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

I LOVED City of Heroes when I played it. It's great fun and the costume creation was the best.

gravatar
Awlbiste said...
August 5, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

I kind of feel the same way about playing Aion beta, I really like the game but I don't want to get burned out on it before the game is actually released.

I've been messing around on my Guild Wars account every now and then.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment