feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Comics for Noobs

Labels: ,


I love comic books.

Some people would laugh at that statement. Bottom line, I just love a good story. If that story is accompanied by fantastic art, then so be it. If the story is FUN to read? Even better.

I've posted about comics a bit in the past. However, those posts have drawn very little interest. Additionally, people are always asking me for recommendations.

So, in order to kill two birds with one stone, I present my latest series of posts: Comics for Noobs. Much like my Fiction Index, this post will be updated as future articles are written, to serve as a central resource and will be linked on the main page.

I hope you kids enjoy the ride.

Marvel

The Marvel Universe and The Avengers
Captain America
Iron Man
Thor

1 comments:
gravatar
Syrana said...
December 8, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

I like this idea. In fact, I approve of it! ;)

As I've told ya before, I *do* like your comic book posts but since I am *gasp* a comic book noob, I get a bit lost in all the great info you provide.

So teach away, o' wise one. :D

Post a Comment

Post a Comment