feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Momentous Occasion

Labels: , ,


One year ago today, I started blogging over on Hardcore Casual.

I'm amazed I made it a whole year with this blogging thing.

The secret? The community. That's right, you guys out there reading this.

In celebration of this milestone, I have joined up with Byaghro, who some of you may remember, for his new website, Diabolical Minds.

No, I'm not leaving THIS blog behind. Rather, I'll be posting some articles over there that would benefit from some increased exposure.

My first post there is a quick introduction, so please stop by and look around. There should be some other familiar faces popping up on there, as well.

1 comments:
gravatar
Syrana said...
October 11, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Happy (belated) blogaversary! :)

Post a Comment

Post a Comment