feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2010: A Look Ahead

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Well, I suppose there's good news. Publishers didn't release so many games in 2009 that I have no hope of playing them all. (I think there's still a few 2008 titles missing from my shelf)

The BAD news is that it's because they were all delayed until 2010.

I have the first few months planned out. I'm firmly in the world of Ferelden until late January, when Mass Effect 2 comes out. Hopefully I'll get my fill of that by March, when the much-anticipated Final Fantasy XIII finally comes out.

The rest of the year is wide-open, though. I'm looking closely at several titles:

Bioshock 2
Bayonetta
Darksiders
Dragon Quest IX
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Transformers: War for Cybertron


This will also probably be the year I finally pick up a PS3. I'm very interested in Heavy Rain and White Knight Chronicles.

Of course, I HAVE to bring the Massive back sometime soon. I'll likely be splitting my time between two games this year.

Cataclysm looks to be fixing many of the problems I currently have with WoW. Additionally, I will DEFINITELY be playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. I MAY even sneak into Final Fantasy XIV a bit on the weekends if my girlfriend decides to move on from FFXI.

Are there any big games I missed that you're looking forward to, reader?

2 comments:
gravatar
Tami said...
December 31, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

I'm looking forward to Bayonetta and Darksiders, in particular. Trying to decide which one's going to get my money first, and I'm pretty sure Darksiders is going to win. =]

gravatar
Samodean said...
December 31, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

@Tami: I'd give the edge to Bayonetta simply because I've actually PLAYED it. Until Darksiders gets a demo, or at least some reputable reviews, it sits second in the January action game lineup.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment