feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

"Careless Whisper" Notations

Labels: , ,

Yesterday, I posted the most awesome music video ever, promising my list of all the pop culture references I caught.

Let's-a go!

0:17 - Yoda... kinda
0:21 - Wall Street, Street Fighter just seems like a pun
0:36 - Greatest American Hero!
0:50 - Not sure who this guy is. David Letterman?
1:00 - Karate Kid
1:08 - Frogger/Spy Hunter reference?
1:19 - KITT
1:35 - Could that be M.A.S.K.?
1:40 - I think this is kind of a twist on an old game, Timber.
1:52 - Who you gonna call?
2:05 - Dig Dug
2:24 - Miami Vice, pure win
2:26 - Pitfall + SWINE FLU?
2:41 - At first I was thinking Paperboy, but...
2:50 - E.T.!
2:54 - I know this game, but can't remember the name for the life of me.
3:00 - Nobody beats Teen Wolf at basketball.
3:09 - A-Team, I wanted that van so bad when i was a kid.
3:22 - It's not the 80s without Corey Feldman
3:24 - Kim Jong Il as Donkey Kong
3:29 - Scarface
3:34 - Small Wonder, I always knew that robot had homicidal tendencies.
3:47 - First of all, KEYTAR.
3:50 - Previous cameos, plus California Raisins and Spudz McKenzie on a Q-Bert board. Can't place the bunnies.
3:59 - And finish it off with a flying DeLorean.

Did you guys catch anything I didn't? Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment