feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honor Returns

Labels: , , ,

This is a story.

A story about a story.

A story about a story which is part of a larger story.

Several months ago, back on Hardcore Casual, I started a project, Create Your Own Azeroth. I worked with several other blog authors to create a branching, choose-your-own-adventure-style story based around the World of Warcraft world.

For those of you who have not read the story, it begins here.

The project went well and was a great success. Unfortunately, due to several authors going dark, I suspended the project.

However, there is more story to tell.

Starting in the near future, I will be continuing the adventures of our hero, Corrigan, as well as others.

In order to preserve cohesion of the story, I have chosen one path of CYOA as canon:

Prelude, by myself
The Libram, by Syrana
Untitled, by Skipper
Stand your Ground, by myself

Now, this does not mean the other chapters are not worth reading. They definitely are. Honestly, I don't feel this was the BEST path through the tale, story-wise. However, this was the best to continue with the story. Corrigan's survival rate was... below average.

Again, I highly recommend reading through ALL the paths from the beginning.

A word of warning: In keeping with my more casual method of blogging here on Massive Nerd, as opposed to Hardcore Casual, these posts will not be on any set schedule. When I have one ready, I'll post it.

Of course, I can't just leave everyone hanging. I have to tease a bit:

The first story will reveal the secret of Sylphine's identity.

2 comments:
gravatar
Syrana said...
July 25, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

"The first story will reveal the secret of Sylphine's identity."

Yay! I've been quite curious.... despite my own assumptions.

gravatar
M said...
July 27, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

Awesome. I'll look forward to it. I'm sad none of mine get to be "canon", but then again I was quite sappy and there wasn't a whole lot of mystery left after my ending :-D. All in all, a stellar decision of pathing. Or something like that. Anyways, go samo.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment